Having that feeling that your partner is cheating can cause serious issues in a relationship. A hunch can be crippling but is not enough. Below are a few of the major signs to look for, and onve found may be a reason to CONTACT US to help you find the truth….
What to Look For
Changes in behaviour and habits. Anything that seems out of the ordinary should be a red flag. The following are signs of interest:
Change in Habits
- You can’t get your partner to communicate with you
- Your partner is suddenly more attentive than usual.
- Your partner seems to want danger or thrills in his/her life.
- Your partner is dressing nicer or there is a sudden interest in appearance.
- Your partner picks up a new hobby.
- Your mate is working longer hours at work.
- Your partner has a wandering eye.
Changes In Attitude
- You notice your partner has a sense of confusion.
- Your spouse becomes more critical of you.
- Your spouse picks fights more often.
- Your partner gets defensive.
- Your spouse stops using shared devices.
- Your spouse increses their use of social media and privacy
- Your partner starts clearing their browser history.
Again, what may be a warning sign in one relationship may be nothing to be concerned about in another relationship. In fact, most signs of infidelity are quite subtle. It is only when the lies and stories stop adding up that the cheating usually comes to light.
If You Suspect Your Partner Is Lying
Of course it will be okay to confront your spouse as soon as possible but this can cause issues. If you need help in finding out the truth then CONTACT US as soon as possible for a free consultation.