physical penetration testing
Prevention is better than cure. Physical penetration testing is utilised by smaller and larger business types with a variety of premises. This can either give peace of mind, proving the security measures already in place are impenetrable, or highlight specific areas that need improvement to maintain the integrity of the business. All of the information gathered is formulated into a professional report when the task is concluded, supported by photographic and/or video evidence where required. Although the title states physical penetration testing, we arrive at the final conclusion of the state of security by conducting the following:
- Initial Gathering of Intelligence. This includes sending emails, making calls and online intelligence gathering in order to find weaknesses.
- Physical intelligence gathering. We will monitor all areas of security covertly to spot weaknesses in security of entry methods and perimeter.
- Formulate Penetration Plan. Using all information gleaned from the extensive testing and observations we will formulate a plan to penetrate security
- Attack. The plan will be put into action in order to gain entry to the premises and to retrieve sensitive information in other ways
- Report. Once completed, a report will be provided to you in order to bring to light weaknesses and strengths of your security
If you have doubts about the security of your property, business or assets and items on those premises, or you would like to pre-empt possible theft and attacks by understanding your weaknesses then contact us for a free consultation and resolution plan
Why choose us?
This circle is a symbol of truth, transparency and dedication to the task. Most noteworthy, Red Circle Investigations makes a promise to you that we will handle your issues with the utmost confidentiality and professionalism. Our Private Investigators and security teams ensure delivery of the best possible result in as short a time as possible.
- GDPR Policy
- Terms of business